|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, New York, London|
|Key People||David Gershon, CEO; Yuval Levy, CTO|
|Products||Market data and analytics|
SuperDerivatives is a market data and analytics provider specializing in derivatives pricing models, risk analysis and cloud-based market technology.
In addition to providing data and analytics on over-the-counter derivatives, SuperDerivatives also has a chat platform similar to the one used on Bloomberg terminals.
The firm began as a data analytics firm for options markets. In 2004 it expanded into market data, publishing implied data from OTC markets.
In 2013, SDX Trading, a subsidiary of SuperDerivatives, filed with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to become a swap execution facility (SEF). Its application was still pending in September 2014 when ICE made its bid to acquire the firm. 
- David Gershon, founder, chairman and CEO
- Yuval Levy, chief technology officer
- David Collins, CEO, SDX Trading LLC
- Lewis Ranieri, advisory committee chair
- About. SuperDerivatives.
- Intercontinental Exchange buying SuperDerivatives for $350M. Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- ICE to Acquire SuperDerivatives for About $350 Million. WSJ.com.
- Swap Execution Facilities. CFTC.