|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, New York, London|
|Key People||David Gershon, CEO; Yuval Levy, CTO|
|Products||Market data and analytics|
SuperDerivatives, a subsidiary of the Intercontinental Exchange, is a market data and analytics provider specializing in derivatives pricing models, risk analysis and cloud-based market technology.
The company was purchased by the Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE) in October 2014 for $350 million. ICE has integrated SuperDerivatives' tools into its trading and clearing platforms for analysis and risk management. 
The firm began as a data analytics firm for options markets. In 2004 it expanded into market data, publishing implied data from OTC markets.
In 2013, SDX Trading, a subsidiary of SuperDerivatives, filed with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to become a swap execution facility (SEF). Its application was still pending in September 2014 when ICE made its bid to acquire the firm. 
In May 2014, SuperDerivatives won the award for best derivatives data provider for the fourth year in a row at the Inside Market Data Awards.
- David Gershon, founder, chairman and CEO
- Yuval Levy, chief technology officer
- David Collins, CEO, SDX Trading LLC
- Lewis Ranieri, advisory committee chair
- Market Data
- Trading Technology and Analytics
- Valuation Services
- Cloud Services
- About. SuperDerivatives.
- Intercontinental Exchange Completes Acquisition of SuperDerivatives. Press Release.
- Intercontinental Exchange buying SuperDerivatives for $350M. Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- ICE to Acquire SuperDerivatives for About $350 Million. WSJ.com.
- Swap Execution Facilities. CFTC.
- SuperDerivatives named best derivatives data provider for fourth consecutive year. SuperDerivatives.