Two Sigma Investments, LP
|Two Sigma Investments, LP|
|Key People||John Overdeck, David Siegel|
Two Sigma Investments, LP is a privately held hedge fund with a focus on technology and innovation, machine learning and distributed computing. The founders are John Overdeck, Mark Pickard and David Siegel.
The firm was founded in New York in 2001.
Two Sigma is an equal opportunity workplace. They claim not to discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Products and Services
In May of 2017, Two Sigma announced it was buying the options marketing making business of Timber Hill, with the deal expected to close in September.
- David Siegel
- John Overdeck
- About Us. Two Sigma Investments.
- About. Two Sigma Ventures.
- Welcome to Two Sigma Private Ventures. Two Sigma Private Ventures.
- A $30 billion hedge fund's market-making arm just made a big purchase. Business Insider.
- QUANTS’ BEST STRATEGY IS FROM THE 17TH CENTURY. Wall Street Journal.