Bourse Africa (Botswana)
|Key People||Chris Goromonzi, managing director|
The exchange, which was set to open as of March 2, 2010, is 60-percent owned by Financial Technologies, which purchased the stake in December 2008. The remaining ownership stake is held by African financial institutions, banks and strategic investors. 
Products and Services
- Managing Director, Chris Goromonzi
- Bourse Africa to set up in Botswana. Botswana Gazette.
- Bourse Africa to set up in Botswana. FT Group.
- Financial Tech buys 60% stake in Bourse Africa. Economic Times.
- Financial Tech buys 60 pct stake in Bourse Africa. Reuters.
- First Pan African Exchange and Ecosystem Infrastructure. Bourse Africa.