|Key People||Carlo Koelzer, Group CEO, Matt O'Hara, CEO, 360 Trading Networks, Inc. (Americas)|
|Products||Electronic trading platform for OTC markets|
It has subsidiaries in New York, Singapore, India and Dubai, and has been majority owned by Summit Partners since 2012.
360T opened in 2000 and since then has had double-digit annual revenue growth. At the time of the Deutsche Boerse acquisition, 360T has over 400 liquidity providers on its system and is used by over 1700 buyside firms including asset managers and hedge funds.
When the Commodity Futures Trading Commission finalized its rules on swap execution facilities in May 2013, 360T was one of the firms submitting a registration to become a SEF. 360 Trading Networks, Inc. was granted temporary registration as of September 24, 2013.
Products and Services
Products include its flagship TEX multi-dealer trading platform and I-TEX, its intra-group trading and white-label trading system.
- Carlo Koelzer, Group CEO
- Matt O'Hara, CEO, 360 Trading Networks, Inc. (Americas)
- The Global Trading Solution. 360T.
- Deutsche Boerse Buys 360T to Expand in Currency Trading. Bloomberg.
- Deutsche Boerse to Buy Trading Platform 360T for $796.4 Million. Wall Street Journal.
- Trading Organizations - Swap Execution Facilities (SEF). CFTC.